A Happy Horse is a Happy Rider!
Massage helps the body in a multitude of ways. It works the soft tissue and improves
athletic performance by improving elasticity of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
When you have a massage, don’t you feel great? It is no different for your horse.
Why Massage a Horse?
A massage helps the body in a multitude of ways. It works the soft tissues and improves athletic performance by improving elasticity of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain, and muscle tension. It just plain feels good!
What are the benefits of massaging a horse?
- Helps horses prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts, competitions, or changes in discipline.
- Alleviates pain, tension, and discomfort.
- Increases range of motion and lubricates joints.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Releases endorphins—the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overworked muscles.
- Increases circulation.
- Massage is a great way to prevent small muscle issues from becoming big ones.
- Improves your horse’s overall well-being!
What Our Customers Say
Marty is one of the best
horse masseuses I've met!
Kathryn Davis, Owner/trainer, Las Vegas Riding Academy
Why Choose Major’s Horse Massage?
Marty is committed to patiently and compassionately working with your horse, leaving them feeling better than before.