Marty Clark, MMCP, Masterson Method Certified Practitioner
I Help You and Your Horse Find Your Stride Again!
Bodywork helps the body in a multitude of ways. It works the soft tissue and improves
athletic performance by improving the elasticity of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
I use a light touch that decreases your horse's tension and discomfort and improves performance and behavior.
Does My Horse Need Bodywork?
Does your horse have "off" days? Is your horse girthy? Do they have lead change issues?
Want to increase your competition horse's good years?
Did you know that success in the ring can depend on your horse being less tense, which restricts their movements?
Masterson Method® Bodywork Sessions are your best bet to get your horse to bounce back quickly.
The Masterson Method®
Integrated Equine Performance Bodywork
By learning to read and follow the horse’s responses to your touch, equine bodywork becomes a fulfilling, interactive process. You are able to create a trusting bond and win the cooperation of just about any horse.
What are the benefits of bodywork?
- Helps horses prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts, competitions, or changes in discipline.
- Alleviates pain, tension, and discomfort.
- Increases range of motion and lubricates joints.
- Releases endorphins—the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overworked muscles.
- Increases circulation.
- Bodywork is a great way to prevent small muscle issues from becoming big ones.
- Improves your horse’s overall well-being!
Why Choose Major’s Horse Massage?
I am committed to patiently and compassionately working with your horse, leaving them feeling better than before. I believe that the noticeable difference with bodywork will be an improved relationship with your horse by creating trust and winning your horse's cooperation.
"To sustain a healthy, well-trained horse and avoid career-ending injuries, you must include a healthy regimen that includes equine bodywork."
- Marty Clark
Book Major’s Horse Massage Today!
Call or text today!