- Your horse should be prepared for the massage therapy session (readily available, brushed, hoofs picked out).
- Someone should be available to turn the horse back out or walked after the session.
- Please leave instructions to redress the horse, if blankets, sheets or fly masks are needed.
- Please provide 24-hour notice if you need to reschedule/cancel a massage session.
- Payment via cash or check will be due upon date of session/service.
- If there are contraindications of bodywork/massage,please check with your veterinarian before choosing any therapy. Infections/contagious diseases, hives, ring worm, severe colic and swelling in the heart area are examples of contraindications.
- All equine massage sessions are held at your barn and generally last approximately two hours.
- Please download and fill out the intake form prior to your first session.
Please remember that massage is not an alternative to proper veterinary care.